As 2022 comes to a close, and yearly budgets have been stretched beyond their limits, any type of discount or freebie is appreciated. And if you like your free food in the form of Popeyes chicken sandwiches, you’re in luck, because the fast food chain has a promotion offering precisely that. Here’s what to know.
How to get free chicken sandwiches at Popeyes for the rest of 2022
The offer is pretty straightforward: Purchase one Popeyes chicken sandwich combo, and get one Popeyes chicken sandwich for free. You can pick from the classic, spicy, or blackened chicken sandwiches for both the combo, and free sandwich.
You must place your order either through the Popeyes app or website. And while you can only take advantage of this offer once per order, you can redeem it on as many separate orders as you’d like through the end of the year.
How to earn an additional free chicken sandwich
In addition to the deal described above, you have another chance to snag a free Popeyes chicken sandwich before the end of 2022. This one is slightly more complicated—in fact, it’s labeled as a “challenge.” The challenge, it appears, is for Popeyes to get more people to try their new blackened chicken sandwich.
G/O Media may get a commission
Here’s what to do:
- Become a Popeyes Rewards member if you aren’t one already.
- Initiate the challenge in the Popeyes app before placing your orders.
- Between now and Dec. 31, order one blackened chicken sandwich, combo, or dinner, PLUS one Popeyes chicken sandwich, combo, or dinner of your choice.
- The sandwich purchases don’t have to be completed in a single order (but can be).
- The sandwich orders cannot be placed through third-party delivery apps.
- Once you’ve completed the “challenge” with both chicken sandwich orders, 550 points will be added to your Rewards account.
The 550 points that you earned can then be used to obtain a free chicken sandwich.