Limited Time Deal – 24 Hours Flash Sale
Deal ends in
WooCommerce Google Authenticator
WooCommerce Google Authenticator module allows customers to enable/disable the two-factor authentication for login into the store.
Customer needs to enter the authentication code from the Google Authenticator app in order to verify it for the secured login. Customers can enable or disable this two factor authentication anytime from their dashboard.
Why choose our plugin?
All our products are meeting the WordPress quality standards including security, quality, performance and modern coding standards. For this, We are also awarded with WP Requirements Compliant Badge by Envato for our CodeCanyon Profile.
Features of WooCommerce Google Authenticator
- This module allows two factor authentication for the login.
- Module can be enabled/disabled by the admin.
- Admin can exclude users for using google authentication.
- Admin can set the shortcode which will display the google authentication registration form.
- Admin can set the endpoint of the menu on the my accounts page.
- Admin can set the endpoint title of the menu on the my accounts page.
- Admin can enable/disable the sidebar widgets of the endpoint menu on the my accounts page.
- Admin can view the list of users which shows the status of google authentication.
- Customers can enable/disable the two factor authentication from their dashboard.
- Customer can scan QR to register the site into the Google Authenticator app.
- Customer can also enter the secret key to register the site into the Google Authenticator app.
- Customer can check the code verification from the dashboard.
- Authentication code need to be entered while logging into the store.
- Multilingual is also supported with the given .pot file in the plugin.
Admin End – WooCommerce Google Authenticator
Configuration – WooCommerce Google Authenticator
Here, You need to enter the purchase code to activate your license in order to use this plugin.
Admin can enable/disable the module functionalities for the customers.
Here, Admin can set number of users to be excluded to use two factor authentication functionality.
Google Authentication Registration Shortcode
Admin can set the shortcode dynamically from here which can be used to display the registration form for customers. Anyway it will appear on the my accounts page by default.
My Account Menu – Endpoint
Here, Admin can set the endpoint of the custom menu on my account page which will display the Google Authentication registration form.
My Account Menu – Endpoint Title
Here, Admin can set the title of the endpoint of the menu on my accounts page.
My Account Menu – Enable Sidebar Widgets
Here, Admin can enable/disable the sidebar widgets on the custom menu on the my accounts page.
Users – WooCommerce Google Authenticator
From this submenu, admin can view the list of all users and check their two factor authentication status that they have enabled or disabled it and when they have last modified it.
Customer End – WooCommerce Google Authenticator
My Accounts Menu
Customers will find the custom menu created from the backend on the my accounts page and can register the store on their Google Authenticator app in order to enable the two factor authentication. Customer can scan the QR code from the app in order to add it or can manually enter the site name and secret key. They can also check their successful registration by verifying the authentication code from the app here.
Store will get added in the app like below.
There will be a new input added in the login form so if customer has enabled the two factor authentication, they need to enter the authentication code here in order to login but those who have not enabled it, they can skip entering the code while logging in.
Multilingual – WooCommerce Google Authenticator
Admin can use .pot file which is provided within the plugin in the languages folder from which they can translate the plugin
Support – WooCommerce Google Authenticator
Dear Customers, if you have any question/query with the plugin or need any special customizing, please contact us at email@example.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as possible. If you have a moment, please rate our plugins, We’ll appreciate it very much!….Thank you.
v 1.0.0 Initial Release