$11.98 $6.74 at Amazon
Small, powerful and with support for Alexa and Google Assistant, the Wyze Plug is our pick for best smart plug, and right now it’s down to the lowest price we’ve seen. It features everything a smart plug should: It’s quick to respond to prompts and allows you to create automations and schedules — meaning you should definitely snag a few now.
$249.99 $169.99 at Target
You can snag a pair of first-generation AirPods Pro for just $169.99, one of the lowest prices we’ve seen for this model, today only at Target. Still some of Apple’s best earbuds, the AirPods Pro offer comfortable design, terrific sound, active noise cancellation (ANC), a transparency mode, long battery life, easy controls and an intuitive setup, thanks to the Apple H1 chip.
The Fall Hard Sale
Right as the cooler weather starts to set in and our stomachs start to rumble for fall’s braised dishes, hearty soups and endless pans of roasted potatoes (just me?), Our Place is helping us get excited for a new season of vegetables and recipes with a massive sitewide sale. Right now the makers of the Always Pan and Perfect Pot are taking 25% off almost everything at the Fall Hard Sale. In addition to the aforementioned wares, shop deals on other bundles, minis, cast iron, ovenware, tableware and more.
15% off sitewide with code EARLYBIRD
NutriBullet is here for all your holiday blending and juicing needs with 15% off sitewide of its entire range of kitchen appliances. Use code EARLYBIRD to score savings on personal blenders, juicers, coffee makers and more at the Beat the Holiday Rush Sale, now through Sunday. Gift one to yourself ahead of blended winter soup season, or save your buys to give to a smoothie-obsessed loved one for the holiday.
15% off sitewide with code FALLFLASH
Ruggable’s machine-washable rugs are the pinnacle of style and convenience, and right now you can get 15% off sitewide with code FALLFLASH. Add some flair to your home with a rug that perfectly suits your space. There’s everything from contemporary styles to traditional looks up for grabs. For more on Ruggable, read our full review here.
• If you missed out on your Prime Early Access Sale Yeti stock-up, there’s still a 20-ounce Yeti Rambler for almost 35% off over at Amazon.
• Outdoor Voices is offering 30% off almost everything sitewide, and you don’t even need a code to get the discount on your new weekend hike outfits.
• Great Jones cookware is beautifully made — and looks great on the open shelving you have. Right now, when you purchase the Dutchess (a 6.75-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven), you’ll get the 3.5-quart Dutch Baby free.
• An extra monitor can go a long way when it comes to your workflow, and right now HP monitors are up to 47% off on Amazon.
• Marmot jackets, including cozy fleece ones, are up to a very significant 80% off on Woot! right now.
• Jenni Kayne’s easy, breezy (and rarely on-sale) California-cool clothing is 20% off sitewide right now — no code needed.
• Lounge in style in your backyard with these ultra-comfortable zero-gravity chairs, now marked down at Woot!.
• A giant inflatable ghost is exactly what your lawn has always needed, especially when it’s just $9.99 at Amazon ahead of Halloween.
In case you missed it, Amazon kicked off the holiday deals season with its Prime Early Access Sale. There were thousands of discounts on tons of coveted, giftable items, but if you didn’t snag what you need, don’t fret: A few items from the event are still at their sale prices. Don’t forget to keep an eye on Underscored Deals for even more opportunities to save in the coming weeks.