If, you don’t feel, you deserve to be, the best, you can, possibly, become, how could you, ever get, to where, you say, you hope to reach? The reality is, you will only be your personal best, when/ if, you truly, have a large degree, of FAITH, in your abilities, ideas, and self – worth! After, more than four decades of conducting personal development seminars, and trainings, I have come, to strongly, feel, there is usually a direct correlation, between how we view, ourself, and how we perform, and proceed, through life! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why it matters.
1. Face facts; future; furnish; fruition; feelings: Too many of us, resort to denials, when we would be better served, if, we took the time, to face the facts, in a truly, introspective manner! What do you want your future, to look like, and what are you, willing to do, to get there, and achieve it? However, it is essential, not only, to visualize this, but, to create a personal strategy, to furnish, a path, to achieve your objectives! This generally takes persistence, in order to transform a plan, to fruition! Never forget your feelings, and learn, to know, and identify, openly, and honestly, both your personal strengths, and weaknesses!
2. Attitude; aptitude; articulate; attention; astute; actions/ action plan: It takes a positive, can – do, attitude, combined, with a relevant, aptitude, and skill – set, to become your personal best! One must never be afraid, to articulate, how he feels, and what, he believes, but, must do so, only, after, thorough consideration, and understanding! Do you, consistently, pay keen attention, proceed, in an astute way, and develop, a strategically – based, action plan? Will you use this plan, to develop your actions?
3. Integrity; ideas; imagination/ image; innovate; introspection: Maintain your personal integrity, but, never stop, using your imagination, to develop ideas, which might make you, happier, and better! You must like your personal image, inside, and outside, and be ready, to proceed, with thorough, relevant, true, introspection!
4. Truth; trends; timely; time – tested: Don’t lie, to yourself! Tell yourself the truth, whether you like it, or not! To do so, it’s important to proceed, in a well- considered, timely manner, and take the time, to consistently learn, from all the time – tested, knowledge, you might gain, from the past!
5. Head/ heart; healing/ health; humane; happiness/ happy: Will you develop, and effectively use/ proceed, in a manner, which balances, the best aspects of your emotional, and logical components, using a head/ heart balance? Is your life – style, etc, one, which is healing, and positive, to your health, and well – being? Will you maintain, the best aspects of your humanity, so you treat others, consistently, in a humane manner? What enhances your personal happiness, and what, consistently, makes you happy?
Will you have the degree of personal FAITH, in your self – value, to be the best, you can, possibly, become? How much do you care, about this?