WhatsApp Chat for WordPress plugin allows you to integrate your WhatsApp experience directly into your website. This is one of the best way to connect and interact with your customers, you can offer support directly as well as build trust and increase customer loyalty.
WhatsApp Gutenberg Block Demo
<img src="https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bkspnuefr0na4j/Gutenberg-WhatsApp-Demo.gif?raw=1" alt="Gutenberg WhatsApp Demo" />
SUPPORT MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
NinjaTeam WhatsApp Chat plugin allows you to add multiple accounts of your members into a WhatsApp box to display. You customer can choose a supporter they want to chat, they know exactly who they are having a conversation.
NinjaTeam WhatsApp Chat plugin provides you options to select colors for the WhatsApp box to fit your website style and taste. Moreover, you can customize each box for each person depending on their time availability with photo, name tag and job title. When you are online, the button is green or other color you set, otherwise, it is grey. Therefore, when you’re not responding quickly, customers don’t feel they are ignored. They know exactly your available time in which you set it at the first place.
Is you site multi-language? Don’t worry! You can use any WordPress translation plugins like WPML, Polylang to customize any languages on your site easily and quickly.
With shortcode from NinjaTeam WhatsApp Chat plugin, you can display the WhatsApp box anywhere on your site. It can be a page, a post, some particular pages, posts or the whole of your website.
NO CODING REQUIRED
We took the hardest part of coding. We spent time on designing and making UI/UX as best as we can. All you need to do is just uploading the plugin into WordPress, activating the plugin, customizing all the available options and Done!
Enjoy conversations with your customers anytime anywhere! It has never been easier, and stop losing your potential leads!
HOW IT WORKS
After installing the plugin, you have all settings in hand to customize a WhatsApp widget or button on your WordPress site by adding member accounts or support agents with phone numbers or group chat links.
The widget can be appeared on all pages or only desired pages you set. Besides, you can also enable WhatsApp button under WooCommerce Add to cart button.
Each account has its own shortcode which you can copy and paste anywhere on your site to offer customer support.
Once a customer clicks on an account he wants to chat, he is then redirected to WhatsApp app if he is on mobile or WhatsApp web if he is on desktop.
EARLY ADOPTERS WHO TRUST AND USE OUR PLUGIN
https://www.air-dynamic.com/ (Helicopter Flights)
https://nicebeardgraphics.com/ (Online Business)
https://ldepil.com/ (Skin Care)
https://bladder.space/ (Water Equipment)
https://materialesandersen.com.ar/ (Building Materials)
And a lot more+<br />
PREMIUM LIVE CHAT SUPPORT
<a href="https://codecanyon.net/downloads"><img src="https://www.dropbox.com/s/p99vcxprf4co90b/rate-us-codecanyon%28optimized%29.gif?raw=1" alt="Rate Us" /></a><br />
<strong>Apr 15, 2021 – Version 3.0.5</strong>
- Removed: Option for opening WhatsApp Web URL on mobile
<strong>Apr 14, 2021 – Version 3.0.4</strong>
- Added: Option for redirect different WhatsApp URL (API, Web, Protocol)
<strong>Mar 23, 2021 – Version 3.0.3</strong>
- Fixed: Time runs for older WordPress versions below 5.3 - Fixed: Small bugs
<strong>Mar 16, 2021 – Version 3.0.2</strong>
- Improved: Live preview - Improved: WhatsApp button live editor in Gutenberg block - Improved: CSS - Fixed: RTL mode
<strong>Mar 12, 2021 – Version 3.0.1</strong>
- Improved: UI - Updated: POT file - Fixed: Open WhatsApp button
<strong>Mar 10, 2021 – Version 3.0 – BIG UPDATE</strong>
- Added: Facebook Pixel Analytics - Added: Compatible with all cache plugins - Added: Widget icon label options - Added: Widget Distance - Added: Widget Scroll Bar - Added: Time Symbols - Added: Button live preview - Added: Widget live preview - Added: Custom multiple time - Added: RTL support - Improved: Change WhatsApp web link to API link - Improved: WhatsApp button Gutenberg block - Improved: UI/UX - Fixed: WhatsApp button - Fixed: Some small bugs
<strong>Nov 5, 2020 – Version 2.6</strong>
- Improved: Permissions - Removed: Missing tags - Fixed: Conflict with Oxygen builder - Fixed: Script warnings - Fixed: Small bugs
<strong>Sep 14, 2020 – Version 2.5</strong>
- Improved: Floating widget - Fixed: Duplicate WhatsApp button in WooCommerce product pages - Fixed: Detect time by WordPress timezone setting
<strong>Sep 1, 2020 – Version 2.4</strong>
- Added: Google Analytics - Added: Support multisite - Updated: Pot file - Changed: Some text - Removed: Unused files - Fixed: Some small bugs
<strong>Jun 9, 2020 – Version 2.3.3</strong>
- Fixed: WPML and Floating Widget
<strong>May 15, 2020 – Version 2.3.2</strong>
- Fixed: WPML and Polylang translation compatibility
<strong>Feb 24, 2020 – Version 2.3.1</strong>
- Fixed: Get pages error (thanks to bhdrdnz)
<strong>Feb 12, 2020 – Version 2.3</strong>
- Fixed: Replace link detected in device - Fixed: Time availibility not correctly - Fixed: Display in page chosen
<strong>Nov 21, 2019 – Version 2.2.1</strong>
- Fixed: WPML conflict
<strong>Apr 9, 2019 – Version 2.2</strong>
- Added: Translation files (Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Russian)
<strong>Feb 28, 2019 – Version 2.1.1</strong>
- Fixed: Widget disappears once there are too many accounts
<strong>Jan 28, 2019 – Version 2.1</strong>
- Added: Option to enable/ disable GDPR - Improved: Work on WordPress with/ without Gutenberg - Fixed: Small bugs
<strong>Jan 24, 2019 – Version 2.0</strong>
Jan 3, 2019 – Version 1.8
- Added: Select pages to display WhatsApp box - Added: Select devices desktop/ mobile - Added: Notice alert for wrong phone number/ group link input - Added: Option always online - Improved: Translation with PoEdit - Improved: Clean code - Fixed: Small bugs
<strong>Dec 3, 2018 – Version 1.7</strong>
- Added: Edit response time text - Improved: CSS - Fixed: Group link, links in label description
<strong>Nov 22, 2018 – Version 1.6</strong>
- Improved: Optimize plugin - Improved: UI/UX - Improved: Loading speed when select account - Fixed: Some small bugs
<strong>Nov 14, 2018 – Version 1.5</strong>
- Improved: UI/UX - Fixed: Loading languages - Fixed: Update options for new version - Fixed: CSS for button
<strong>Nov 6, 2018 – Version 1.4</strong>
- Added: On/Off for widget - Added: Multi-Languages - Added: Widget label option - Improved: Important updates - Fixed: Small CSS bugs
<strong>Nov 4, 2018 – Version 1.3</strong>
- Improved: Link to WhatsApp app on phone
<strong>Oct 29, 2018 – Version 1.2</strong>
- Added: Default settings - Added: Ajax accounts loading - Improved: List accounts pages - Improved: UI/UX - Fixed: Display settings for WhatsApp Widget - Fixed: Some small bugs
<strong>Oct 15, 2018 – Version 1.1</strong>
- Added: Time Availability - Added: Shortcode [njwa_time_work] for each account - Added: Button shortcode - Improved: UI/UX
<p><strong>Oct 1, 2018 – Version 1.0</strong>
- Version 1.0 Initial Release