This is a jQuery Banner Rotator / Slideshow with translucent background set for caption.
Best fits as a website home page slider or an image viewer.
Supports Responsive and fluid layouts.
Supports touch swipe navigation on iPad and Android tablets.
8 example variations included with source package.
Around 55 plugin settings included for deeper customization.
The captions can be customized by both plugin settings as well as CSS.
More than 6 Variations:
- 4 Transition effects to choose: Move, Fade, Slide In, Slide Out
- 2 different kind of touch swipe/throw transitions (move & slideOut)
- Adjustable transition speed.
- Auto Play option with Fixed & Individual slide delay times
- Adjustable Button Color, Opacity, Size, Margin and Spacing
- Show / Hide the buttons: Next, Back, Number Buttons and Timer Clock – Play Pause
- Show number buttons horizontally or vertically
- Possible to show Number buttons permanently instead of auto hiding
- Caption text can be aligned bottom (default) or set custom position (float mode)
- Enable / disable caption text selection
- Individually adjustable Caption Width, Height and Position
- Adjustable Caption border size, color and opacity
- Adjustable Caption Padding, Margin, bg color, bg opacity, bg radius and bg shadow opacity.
(The bg color, opacity, shadow and few other parameters helps to achieve good visibility of caption addition to the translucent background).
- Adjustable drag & drop factor (in pixel values)
- Adjustable throw factor (in pixels)
Browser version support:
12 MAY 2012
– Responsive & Fluid Layout support added
– Method added to dynamically resize banner
– Dot style navigation added
– Arrow style navigation added
– Bigger and adjustable button size for Touch devices for ease of use
– Added randomize option
– Performance improvements targeting mobile and tablets
– IE6 support dropped (now works only from IE7+)
30 Nov 2011
– Supports loading images from External Domains
– Added option to Resize Images automatically
– Option to choose resize behaviour (Fit or Fill)
– Option to choose Image Alignment
– Option to set custom number of images to Preload
– New variation (Sample 5) added for easier customisation
– Few minor Bugs fixed on the navigation
Image Credits: depositphotos
The images used in this preview are not included in the source package. The source file contains only placeholder images.