Physical appearance is an important factor in appeal to a partner, and looking good can also simply boost a man’s self-esteem and self-confidence. So it’s no wonder that many sex tips experts advise men to focus on appearance. That doesn’t mean, of course, that other important issues, like penis health, should be ignored. But taking the time to think about looking good in bed can make a difference to a man’s success and satisfaction rates.
Not all about abs
Pop culture today places a tremendous (and often unrealistic) emphasis on physical perfection. Websites and movies display men with the kind of perfectly chiseled bodies that most cannot hope to attain. But looking good in bed isn’t necessarily about having the perfect body. It’s about doing the best with what a guy has.
Sure, a man who spends hours a day at the gym should take advantage of that fact. But men who have a more typical body shouldn’t be discouraged by the lack of a washboard. Here are some simple steps a guy can take to improve his appearance in bed.
– Keep clean. One of the most basic sex tips: “doing the dirty” is a saying – in actual sex, dirt has no place. Be sure to shower and clean regularly and especially before a date. And the same goes for the keeping the bedclothes clean. Even the sexiest man doesn’t look so appealing if his sheets are covered with sweat and grime.
– Choose underwear carefully. On one level, this is about boxers or briefs (or boxer briefs or thongs or jocks or… ). Some men look best in one or the other, and knowing what is truly flattering is important. In general, guys with a spare tire don’t rock the tight briefs so well – but there are exceptions. Spend time with a mirror (or with an unbiased friend who tells it straight) to see what works best.
But also take into consideration color, cut, patterns and other options that can make a difference. Whatever decisions a guy makes, he needs to be sure the underwear he chooses is very clean and in good shape – not tattered, frayed or filled with holes.
– Keep moist. Although guys tend to focus their thoughts of sex on the mid-section, intercourse is a whole body thing. No woman wants a man’s body to be covered with dry, patchy or scaly skin. That can be a huge turn-off. Plus, if a woman notices that the skin of a man’s shoulder or back is flaky, she may worry about what his penis skin is like as well.
– Exercise. Exercising in general as a way to maintain a healthy weight is a good idea, but a little pre-sex exercise can also benefit a guy. Physical exertion tends to release pheromones which can add to a man’s sex appeal.
– Keep the package neat. While total body appearance is important, a guy needs to also pay special attention to the appearance of his proud manhood. Men should determine whether their penis is more attractive when surrounded by a wild mane of hair, a neatly-trimmed thatch or de-nuded of hair altogether. (Those with steady partners should get their opinion on this question, of course.) Keeping the penis clean and the skin moist is also very important.
While sex tips on looking good in bed do take into account matters beyond penis health, it’s essential that this vital area not be ignored. Fortunately, simply applying a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a regular basis can go a long way to maintaining proper penis health. Since a well-hydrated penis improves appearance, using a crème that includes potent moisturizing agents like vitamin E and natural Shea butter is a no-brainer. Men should be sure the crème also includes vitamin D, acclaimed as a “miracle vitamin” due to its effectiveness in fighting disease and supporting healthy cellular function. With a little effort, a good looking penis can become an asset for any man.