<img src="https://preview.byaviators.com/descriptions/realia-wp/description.png" alt="description" /> <img src="https://preview.byaviators.com/descriptions/realia-wp/update-4.png" alt="description" /> <a href="http://wprealia.com" rel="nofollow"> <img src="https://preview.byaviators.com/descriptions/wprealia/realia.png" alt="Realia" /> </a> <a href="http://wordpress.org/plugins/realia-xml-csv-property-listings-import/" rel="nofollow"> <img src="https://preview.byaviators.com/descriptions/wprealia/wp-all-import.png" alt="WP All Import" /> </a> <a href="https://codecanyon.net/item/realia-browser-real-estate-ios-app/11827488"> <img src="https://preview.byaviators.com/descriptions/wprealia/app.png" alt="app" /> </a> <a href="http://votehub.net/884" rel="nofollow"> <img src="https://preview.byaviators.com/descriptions/wprealia/survey.png" alt="VoteHub" /> </a> <a href="http://wprealia.com/documentation/index.html" rel="nofollow"> <img src="https://preview.byaviators.com/descriptions/wprealia/documentation.png" alt="documentation" /> </a> With Realia users are able to manage their own listings without accessing admin dashboard. They can manage their profile, password and payment backlog too. By using Realia you can start charging your users and earn money. We prepared for you theme with strong monetization focus. Pay per post and packages are industry standard but you can use our new “extras” earning tools (including pay per featured or pay for TOP) to increase your monthly wage. Combination of monetization and our statistics makes Realia a powerful theme. Theme is quite scalable and you can use it for large real estate portals or small agencies in just few clicks. Do you need custom change in your website? Not a problem at all. Everything is hooked into WordPress actions and can be easily removed or added. If you have a problem check our extended documentation or video channel. At the end there is an always our dedicated support staff to help you.
Front End Submission
Realia allows to add properties by your users. Create the property directory by few clicks. If you want you can review newly added properties before publishing. Of course it is possible to charge users for using your website. Plugins has builtin pay per post and package system.
Manage properties from WordPress admin. Custom version of table display is containing all important information about properties like featured image, price and assigned taxonomy terms.
WP REST API integration
Plugin offers option to search for properties via API. Plugin adds options to filter properties by custom fields. Realia extends default API output by new fields as well. Check an API request at wprealia.com to see how easy is to filter by custom fields. It is possible to filter by same fields as plugin uses in front end widgets. So there are available more than 20+ fields.
Price Formatting Options
Realia supports various price formatting options. You can define the currency where you are able to set currency sign and number formatting options like number of decimal places, decimal point and thousands separator. For properties you can set another group of price settings. You are able to write alphanumeric text instead of price amount or add your custom prefix and suffix. Are you developer and still not satisfied with price formatting? Don’t worry. Everything is located in one method so it is pretty easy to change the functionality.
Agencies & Agents
With Realia plugin you are able to assign agents to properties and create agencies grouping agents. Great for internal purposes or directory listings.
Import property listings from your CSV/XML file into the Realia real estate theme with free <a href="https://wordpress.org/plugins/realia-xml-csv-property-listings-import/" rel="nofollow">Add-on</a> into <a href="http://www.wpallimport.com/" rel="nofollow">WP All Import</a> plugin. Automatically look up property coordinates by address, with support for all other property fields.
- Front end submission system
- Pay per post
- Package system
- Review before submission
- Pay for featured or sticky property
- Google map support
- Received transactions
- Advanced price formatting
- Agent contact form on property detail
- Custom measurement
- Plays nicely with Twenty Fifteen
- Easy for developers
- All settings are in customizer
- OOP architecture
- row/grid version of property archive
- reCAPTCHA support for enquire form
- Terms and conditions link from registration form
Custom post types
- Property types
- Theme requires at least PHP 5.3.4
<strong>One click installation</strong> Please make sure that you are using PHP 5.3.4 and have max_execution_time set to 120 seconds. If you don’t know your server settings please contact hosting provider. <strong>Credits</strong>
Photos on preview site are not included in the package!
4. July 2017
- FEATURE: support for Realia plugin v1.4.0 - FEATURE: "Tabbed Filter" widget allows to set filter fields for custom contract type - IMPROVEMENT: baths field accepts decimal values - IMPROVEMENT: responsive improvement - IMPROVEMENT: improved support for custom contract types - TWEAK: "Rent/Sale filter" widget renamed to "Tabbed filter" - TWEAK: WP action realia_before_rent_sale_widget_navigation_items was replaced by realia_before_tabbed_widget_navigation_items - TWEAK: WP action realia_after_rent_sale_widget_navigation_items was replaced by realia_after_tabbed_widget_navigation_items - TWEAK: updated .pot catalog - FIX: CSS fixes
17. January 2017
- FEATURE: frequently asked questions (realia-faq plugin) - IMPROVEMENT: Font Awesome 4.7.0 icon set included - IMPROVEMENT: year built field in the frontend submission - IMPROVEMENT: link to parent property in child property detail page - IMPROVEMENT: pending properties count in WP admin menu - IMPROVEMENT: optimized CSS for property detail sections of new Realia plugin version - IMPROVEMENT: new version of One-Click Installation Tool - IMPROVEMENT: table of required PHP settings - TWEAK: refactored property detail template - TWEAK: changed required memory_limit from 1000M to 512M - TWEAK: refactored property detail page using section template parts - TWEAK: Realia_Post_Types::render_property_detail_sections() helper function - TWEAK: Realia_Post_Types::is_featured_property() helper function - TWEAK: Realia_Post_Types::is_reduced_property() helper function - TWEAK: Realia_Post_Types::is_sticky_property() helper function - TWEAK: Realia_Post_Types::is_child_property() helper function - TWEAK: New WP filter: realia_property_detail_sections - TWEAK: New WP filter: realia_before_property_detail - TWEAK: New WP filter: realia_after_property_detail - TWEAK: New WP filter: realia_before_property_detail_<section> - TWEAK: New WP filter: realia_after_property_detail_<section> - TWEAK: New WP filter realia_contract_options - TWEAK: rebuilded .pot catalog - FIX: floor plans and video URL property fields in the WP admin - FIX: transparent marker in single property map
17. October 2016
- FEATURE: user favorite properties - FEATURE: pricing tables - FEATURE: social networks in agent and agency profile - FEATURE: more agent properties in property detail - FEATURE: floor plans, video URL and valuation fields in the frontend submission - FEATURE: Open Graph support - FEATURE: Font Awesome 4.6.3 icon set included - FEATURE: Slovak translation - FEATURE: option to set chained location filter field - FEATURE: option to pick random properties in widget - FEATURE: option to search properties by its title - FEATURE: option to link package with pricing table - FEATURE: option to select by TOP attribute in the properties widget - IMPROVEMENT: property removal user confirmation - IMPROVEMENT: rebuilded .pot catalog - IMPROVEMENT: HTML5 validation of home area, lot area, price and year built filter fields - TWEAK: property title moved above the gallery in the property detail page - TWEAK: realia_social_networks WP filter - TWEAK: Realia_Utilities::format_number() helper - FIX: fixed beds field in rent/sale filter - FIX: fixed price currency - FIX: fixed hiding property title filter field - FIX: fixed notice index error - FIX: property price box is hidden if price is empty - FIX: fixed hiding dismissible alerts - FIX: fixed arrow misplacement of submenu items in the Firefox - FIX: fixed responsiveness of agent and agency archive pages
1. August 2016
- FEATURE: subproperties in property detail page - IMPROVEMENT: sanitized, validated and escaped values - IMPROVEMENT: escaped values from property filter - FIX: some CSS fixes and improvements - FIX: fixes of PHP notices - FIX: fixed loading Google Maps API twice at frontend - FIX: fixed missing Google Maps API in backend - FIX: subproperties are not shown in google map nor property archive / widget - FIX: fixed ignored Grid size for Google map widget
4. July 2016
- IMPROVEMENT: default map location changed from UK to whole world - IMPROVEMENT: enquire form preserves values of inputs - IMPROVEMENT: property title is required attribute - IMPROVEMENT: support for multiple recaptchas on single page - IMPROVEMENT: support for custom Google Browser API key - FIX: fixed white screen after property submission if my properties page is not set - FIX: show pending listings visible to author - FIX: enquire form email for admin fix - FIX: agent properties fix - FIX: property area fix - FIX: some CSS fixes and improvements
16. June 2016
- IMPROVEMENT: page with no results - FIX: Google Map fix for multiple listings at same GPS - FIX: fixed loading order of child theme stylesheet - FIX: fixed responsive issue with extra horizontal space - FIX: fixed footer responsiveness - FIX: fixed package info warning message - FIX: agent contact form email fix - FIX: some CSS fixes and improvements
30. May 2016
- IMPROVEMENT: public facilities in the submission fields - IMPROVEMENT: user phone field - IMPROVEMENT: first name, last name, phone in registration form - IMPROVEMENT: phone in enquire form - IMPROVEMENT: improved Google map on mobile devices - IMPROVEMENT: option to switch between property photos with arrows - IMPROVEMENT: lot area in Google marker infowindow - FIX: fixed enquire form which didn't send emails to property agent - FIX: fixed missing some translation strings - FIX: fixed missing price in property detail - FIX: fixed baths number in Google Map infowindow - FIX: missing video in property detail - FIX: Google sensor warning fix - FIX: agent email fix on detail page - FIX: export file fix - FIX: some CSS fixes and improvements
<strong>12. December 2015</strong>
- WordPress 4.4 support
<strong>26. August 2015</strong>
- one click is now available as plugin and can be found under "Tools - One Click Installation" - several CSS fixes - new TGM version - title fix
<strong>28. July 2015</strong>
- style.css loading fix
<p><strong>22. July 2015</strong>
- New mayor update 4.0. Theme is not compatible with previous versions.