Network Merchants e-commerce payment gateway enables companies to process online transactions in real-time anywhere in the world.
NMI (Network Merchants Inc.) Payment Gateway is a WordPress Plugin which allows the WooCommerce plugin to accept credit card payments without worrying the Customers Credit Cards Details which are taken care by the NMI.
Seamless integration into the WooCommerce Checkout Page
Customers stay on your site while purchasing
Add custom title for gateway
Add custom description for gateway
Supports Refunds from Edit Order Page.
Can choose between Authorize Only and Sale Transaction Type.
Allows you to select the card types supported by your account.
Switch between Sandbox and Live modes
Card CVV code required
Important Notes: This Gateway Implementation Requires the SSL Certificate to be Installed on your Site.
Looking for a Payment Gateway and can’t find one in our portfolio or if we haven’t integrated it for your shopping cart just contact us through the form on Profile Page so we can work out the payment gateway integration that you’re looking for.
You can also contact us at <a href="http://www.patsatech.com" rel="nofollow">www.patsatech.com</a>
21.03.20 - Ver. 18.104.22.168
- Updated the plugin to work with WooCommerce 4.0.x and resolve a bug that was slowing the admin panel.
23.08.19 - Ver. 22.214.171.124
- Updated the plugin to resolve a bug that was slowing the backend.
12.06.19 - Ver. 126.96.36.199
- Updated the plugin to resolve a bug that was preventing the saving of credit cards and echeck accounts.
06.06.19 - Ver. 188.8.131.52
- Updated the plugin to resolve update script running on every page and add the support to disable the sending of Cart Details to NMI.
13.05.19 - Ver. 184.108.40.206
- Updated the plugin to add support for updates via WordPress Admin Panel.
07.05.19 - Ver. 220.127.116.11
- Updated the plugin to add support for passing extra merchant fields. You can use any Custom Checkout field Editor plugin to pass the extra fields max(20). The fields should be named "merchant_defined_field_x" where x is a number between 1 and 20.
05.04.19 - Ver. 1.7.9
- Updated the plugin to add details of AVS and CVV response to the order details page.
21.03.19 - Ver. 1.7.8
- Updated the plugin to resolve the Chrome Expiry Date issue. So now The plugin should work whether customers enter the card expiry as 12/30 or 12/2030. And edited password field to stop displaying the password in plain text.
16.02.19 - Ver. 1.7.7
- Updated the plugin to resolve the subscription not working with guest checkout and other minor issues.
21.11.18 - Ver. 1.7.6
- Updated the plugin to support WooCommerce 3.5.1
13.08.18 - Ver. 1.7.5
- Updated the plugin to resolve Internal Server Error when used with WooCommerce Product Addon plugin.
03.05.18 - Ver. 1.7.4
- Updated the plugin to add eCheck support and Tokenization.
23.10.17 - Ver. 1.7.3
- Updated the plugin to support the latest version of WooCommerce 3.0+
08.09.17 - Ver. 1.7.2
- Updated the plugin to resolve expiry date issue when WooCommerce js error is present.
30.08.17 - Ver. 1.7.1
- Updated the plugin to resolve bug preventing it from using without WooCommerce Subscription plugin.
14.04.17 - Ver. 1.7.0
- Updated the plugin to support the latest version of WooCommerce and WordPress.
15.09.16 - Ver. 1.6.9
- Updated the plugin to resolve the error when subscription plugin was not installed.
05.09.16 - Ver. 1.6.8
- Added Support for Recurring/Subscription Payments and Customer Vault`.
- Removed the unwanted code.
16.07.16 - Ver. 1.6.7
- Added Support for WooCommerce default Credit Card Form
- Removed the custom form code.
14.01.15- Ver. 1.6.6
- Added Support for more NMI Affiliates/Partners and refund transactions.
14.01.14 - Ver. 1.6.5
- Some Minor Fixes to the Code