ModuloBox – NextGen Lightbox WordPress Plugin
ModuloBox is a modular WordPress Lightbox plugin, which allows you to create responsive slideshow in a popup. Show off your favorite media in an elegant and responsive way.
ModuloBox supports images, HTML5 & embed videos (Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and Wisitia), iframe and HTML contents. All content types can be mixed together in a same gallery.
Built on top of the latest technologies, ModuloBox is multi-gestures compatible, smooth and performant! Easily navigate with one or several fingers on your smartphone.
Swipe, drag and pinch content naturally like with a native mobile swipeable view.
It also supports navigation with keyboard or mouse wheel to slide or zoom.
ModuloBox mimics the most populars UIs like IOS, Android, Google Drive, etc…
With a well known UI, users will instantly understand how to use the lightbox, and will easily navigate through your galleries.
Easily fine tune your Lightbox with extended and awesome functionalities thanks to a powerful and intuitive options panel.
ModuloBox is the only one lightbox to gather all these possibilities in one unique plugin.
ModuloBox is compatible with the most famous gallery plugins. You will be able to open in ModuloBox your favorite galleries and your Woocommerce products galleries.
It’s also possible to open any custom element from a CSS class name for example.
ModuloBox also comes with a custom justified gallery in order to replace the native WordPress Gallery Shortcode.
- Fully Responsive
- Mobile Friendly
- Unlimited colors
- SVG icons
- Thumbnails support
- Multi-touch gestures support
- Physics Based Animations
- Automatic SlideShow support (with CountDown timer)
- FullScreen support
- HTML5 Browser History support (deep linking)
- Browser features control (scrollbar, mousewheel, right click prevention)
- Inactive State detection
- Smart Resizing
- Smart Loading
- HTML Caption (title and description)
- Google Fonts integration
- Keyboard and mouse wheel support (navigate and zoom)
- RTL layout support
- HTML5 videos (.mp4, .webm, .ogv)
- Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Wistia
- iFrame (Google Map, PDF reader, websites, etc…)
- HTML content (anything you want like a form for example)
- Autodetect videos and images format
- Autoplay videos on lightbox opening
- Social Sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Reddit, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Blogger, Buffer, Digg, Evernote)
- Multiple Galleries support
- Compatible with WordPress single image and Gallery Shortcode
- Compatible with the Jetpack galleries
- Compatible with the NextGen galleries
- Compatible with the Envira galleries plugin
- Compatible with the Woocommerce product galleries (on single product page)
- Compatible with the Visual Composer plugin
- Compatible with The Grid plugin
- Compatible with Justified Image Grid plugin
- Compatible with Essential Grid plugin
- Compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, IE Edge, and IE10
- Includes a custom justified gallery to replace the native WordPress Gallery Shortcode
- Import/Export settings
- Automatic Updates
- Developer Friendly
- Multisite Support
<strong>Version 1.6.0 – July 18, 2020</strong>
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
<strong>Version 1.5.0 – December 6th, 2018</strong>
<strong>Version 1.4.5 – July 14th, 2018</strong>
<strong>Version 1.4.0 – February 24th, 2018</strong>
<strong>Version 1.3.0 – November 9th, 2017</strong>
<strong>Version 1.2.0 – September 23th, 2017</strong>
- Fixed an issue with sensitive image format detection - Fixed an issue with click on link due to double tap prevention - Fixed an issue with Woocommerce product variation
<strong>Version 1.1.0 – August 10th, 2017</strong>
- Fixed an issue with Auto Play video on Google Chrome - Fixed a CSS issue width buttons padding on small screen size
<strong>Version 1.0.5 – June 9th, 2017</strong>
- Fixed an issue with Close button event propagation on touch devices - Fixed an issue with caption max-width option - Fixed an issue with import functionality and typography fields - Fixed an issue with json encoding and thumbnail sizes option - Added compatibility with Essential Grid plugin
<p><strong>Version 1.0.0 – May 30th 2017</strong>
- Initial release