Check our online demo: Live Demo. Login with Username: demo and Password: demo
Material Admin is most advanced and elegant White Label WordPress Admin Theme in marketplace.
Along with White Label Branding features, It comes with 100 Elegant themes and gives you an option to Create your own custom theme. You can also control full appearance of Admin Menu, Top Bar, Buttons, Content Boxes, Typography, Forms, Text and background colors, logo and so on…
Material Admin has integrated 20+ Custom Dashboard Widgets for Site and Visitor Statistics.
Material Admin is compatible with both LTR and RTL modes so can be used for any language. Material admin is also Multisite compatible.
Admin Menu Management Addon is again outstanding feature to use. You can easily Rename,Rearrange menu and submenu items, Change menu icons, Enable/Disable Menu and submenu items.
Material admin comes with Fully customizable Beautiful Login Screen theme. Also Control Top bar links, Customize Footer, Plugin access permissions, Login page customizing options etc. features help you to design web project (in WordPress) for your clients with your own company branding.
White Label Branding
- Customize Admin Top Bar (All links and CSS Styles)
- Customize Footer
- Customize Login Section completly. Inbuilt theme, also create your own.
- Customize Look and Feel to your Branding needs.
- Fully customizable Admin Menu.
- Custom Logo and Favicon for your Own Branding in Admin Panel.
Graphical Dashboard Widgets
- 20+ dashboard widgets for your site statistics and analysis
- Control the widgets to show/hide
- Control Default Dashboad Widgets also.
- Rename Menu and Sub Menu items.
- Rearrange/ Reorder Menu and Submenu with Drag and drop interface
- Custom Menu Icons
- Enable / Disable Menu and SubMenu Items
- Ready to use on a multisite network.
- Easily install on the multisite network.
- Customize for Network Activate mode or Individual Sites on network.
Colors, Themes and Style
- 100 Awesome Inbuilt Themes
- Multi color, Dark colored, Light Colored Themes
- Create your own custom theme
- Ability to edit elegant themes (using import themes file option)
- Fully customize look and feel of Admin Panel using vast variety of available options.
- See Screenshots for all available options.
- Beautiful Login Screen Theme integrated.
- Custom Logo for Login Page
- Fully customize look and feel with vast range of integrated styling options
- Show / Hide URL links like “Back to Site” and “Forgot Password”
- Control colors, opacity, background, fonts etc. of any element on login page.
- There are two menu styles along with styling options.
Floating Menu Links Shortcut
- Floating Menu on all the dashboard pages.
- Can be positioned in 4 different locations on a page.
- Add your own links and as many as number of links.
- Pick a inbuilt theme or create your own.
- Form customizing CSS options panel
- Buttons customizing options (Primary and Secondary button options. Control Hover colors also.)
- Logo and Favicon options
- Update images from external URL. To control images on all your client websites from one place only.
- Enable / Disabled Page Loader
- Fully Customizing CSS of Main Admin Menu
- Control Admin Top bar styling
- Content Box Styling Options
- Primary Color of theme option
- General Layouts CSS customizations
- and much much more…
Admin Top Bar
- Control All Admin Top bar links.
- Customize CSS options as per need.
- Available in 2 different styles (Fullwidth and Partial Width)
- Remove unwanted links using node IDs
- Show Logout link in top bar
- Enable / Disable Top bar (both on front and back ends)
- Change User Greeting (Howdy) to desired text.
- 650+ Google Fonts integrated
- Multi Fonts support. Eg: Different font for heading, menu, body text.
- Use default computer fonts as back Up fonts for Google Fonts.
- Advanced Typography options to control font-size, line height, font weight, font subset etc.
- Custom Text in Footer.
- Show / Hide WordPress version info from footer
Import / Export
- Easy import and export settings panel
- Transfer settings to any other site also
- Ability to edit inbuilt themes by importing settings.
- Smooth Scrolling integrated
- Page Loader integration
- Black Box Coding Standards
- Detailed Documentation
- Admin Menu Editor Pro plugin compatibility added.
- Cross Browser compatible
- Fast and Dedicated Support
- More themes will be added regularly
- Compatible with almost all of the wordpress Plugins & Themes.
- Ability to add your custom CSS code too
- Edit Footer text
- This plugin uses the famous Redux Framework for Options panel
- This redux vendor support plugin is also included in the downloaded package.
- Redux uses external scripts in the options panel fields. Please install Redux Vendor Support plugin with this plugin. You can download Redux Vendor Support Plugin for its github page.
Please do rate the plugin as 5 stars, if you like using it.
<p><br /><br />
You are also welcome to try our another similar plugins Ultra WordPress Admin – White Label Admin theme
<a href="https://codecanyon.net/item/legacy-white-label-wordpress-admin-theme/11272219"><strong>Legacy – White label WordPress Admin Theme</strong></a><br /><br />
<p><strong>Version 8.2 – 16th Aug 2021</strong>
- UPDATE: Removed unused code
- UPDATE: Menu settings page strings escaped for translation
- UPDATE: Plugin settings page strings escaped for translation
- UPDATE: Replaced .click(), .bind() etc. events with .on() events
- UPDATE: Escaped all dynamic data
- UPDATE: WordPress 5.8.x compatible
<p><strong>Version 8.1 – 6th March 2021</strong>
- UPDATE: Dashboard Widgets can be enabled/disabled from plugin options panel
- UPDATE: Fixed Content Box Styling
- UPDATE: WordPress 5.6.x compatible
- UPDATE: Fixed 3d shadow styling option under extra settings
- UPDATE: Fixed count number styling in admin menu
- UPDATE: Option to manage Floating Menu Links fixed in plugin options panel
- UPDATE: Dashboard widgets color palette options fixed in plugin options panel.
- UPDATE: Dashboard widgets user tracking options fixed in plugin options panel.
- UPDATE: Fixed Menu management rename option.
- UPDATE: Fixed Greet User text for Left Menu User info.
- UPDATE: Improved CSS for various elements
- ADDED : New branding option added as Email Settings tab. Can update From Email Address and From Name for outgoing email notifications.
<p><strong>Version 7.1 – 26 July 2020</strong>
- UPDATE: PHP 7.4 version compatibility
- UPDATE: Fixed Left bar navigation inner menu page height issue. Inner menu is set to floating now.
- UPDATE: Fixed graphical dashboard widgets undefined notice
- UPDATE: Fixed creating-default-object-from-empty-value-in-php in class.reduk_filesystem.php
- UPDATE: Updated smooth scroll plugin to latest version
- UPDATE: Fixed login_headertitle deprecated warning on login page.
- UPDATE: Fixed implode() warning in plugin fonts library
- ADDED: Add CSS variables info in plugin options panel for dynamic and better custom css codes.
- UPDATE: Improved CSS
- UPDATE: Fixed wordpress add new plugin page layouts
- UPDATE: Regenarated and Minified CSS files
<p><strong>Version 6.2 – 04th May 2020</strong>
- ADDED: CSS variables implemented in styles. Now css variables can be implemented in custom css option panel.
- UPDATE: menu management string tags from names
- FIXED: menu managemnet – showing counts for plugins, comments, and updates
- UPDATE: elementor compatibility
- UPDATE: gutenberg compatibilty
- UPDATE: Improved css
- UPDATE: WordPress 5.4.x compatiblility
- FIXED: continue 2 php warning for php 7.3.x versions.
- UPDATE: Regenerated external plugin css
- UPDATE: Improved Login page css
- UPDATE: Regenerated login page minified css
<p><strong>Version 6.1 – 28th Sept 2019</strong>
- Update: Improved Login Page style
- Added: New Custom CSS option for Login Page
- Fixed: Login page error messages/text overlaping issue
- Update: Minified Login page new css
- Update: Responsive Login Page CSS improvements
<p><strong>Version 5.2 – 09th June 2019</strong>
- Update: Improved Login Page style
- Update: Improved Gutenberg style settings
- Fixed: Gutenberg editor page header overlap issue
- Update: WordPress 5.2.x compatible
- Update: Improved Documentation
- Update: Improved overall style
- Update: Regenerate all inbuilt CSS files
- Update: Regenerate Minified CSS files
- Update: Improved Collapse button style
<p><strong>Version 5.1 – 08th Jan 2019</strong>
- Update: Improved CSS throughout plugin
- Update: WordPress 5.x compatible
- Update: Improved my sites page for multisite network
- Update: Page header add new button overlapping issue fixed
- Update: New Gutenberg editor compatible
- Update: Options panel compatibility with wordpress 5.x
- Update: Improved admin top bar dropdown menu
- Update: Regenerate inbuilt theme CSS files
- Update: Regenrate minimized css plugin file
- Update: Improved Admin Main menu collapse button
- Update: Plugin options panel menu improvements
<p><strong>Version 4.3 – 18th Sept 2018</strong>
- UPDATE: Plugin Redux framework compatibility fixed with other plugins and themes using redux framework as well.
<p><strong>Version 4.2 – 14th Sept 2018</strong>
- UPDATE: Visitors statistics by country widget for multisite network sites fixed.
- UPDATE: Improved Front site visitor script.
<p><strong>Version 4.1 – 02nd June 2018</strong>
- ADDED: Feature to disable admin theme in admin panel and use menu management independently.
- UPDATE: Menu management module separate stylesheet added
- ADDED: Enable feature to edit login page settings for prebuilt/inbuilt themes
- UPDATE: Improved widgets styling
- UPDATE: imroved themes styling
- UPDATE: improved dashboard widgets styling
- UPDATE: improved add new plugin listing page styling
- UPDATE: WordPress 4.9.x and later compatible
- UPDATE: improved collapse menu button styling
- UPDATE: Regenarated minified plugin css for faster site loading
- UPDATE: Minified all the css files for faster loading
- ADDED: Minified admin menu editor pro compatibility css file
- ADDED: Minified wordfence plugin css file
- ADDED: Minified login page plugin css file
- ADDED: Minified menu management module css file
- ADDED: Minified page loader css file
<p><strong>Version 3.4 – 05th November 2017</strong>
- UPDATE: Sorted Illegal string offset warning messages in PHP 7.1
- UPDATE: Removed chinese characters from Dashboard Widgets
- UPDATE: Removed Deprecated function in brower.php file and replaced for classname __constructor
<p><strong>Version 3.3 – 06th September 2017</strong>
- UPDATE: Removed option to disable login screen styling from options panel. This option is now controlled from plugin permissions page.
- UPDATE: wordpress 4.8.1 compatible
<p><strong>Version 3.2 – 16th May 2017</strong>
- FIXED: Footer text z-index issue fixed.
- FIXED: Screen meta links z-index issue fixed.
- FIXED: Page top bar buttons z-index fixed.
- ADDED: Enable/Disable 3d effect on mouse hover options.
- UPDATE: WordPress 4.7.4 compatibility
- FIXED: Multisite network Sites Table Column width fixed.
- FIXED: Multisite network Users Table column width fixed
- UPDATE: Regenarated main admin Minified CSS
- UPDATE: Regenarated Inbuilt theme files
- UPDATE: Menu management issue for drag and drop fixed.
- UPDATE: On Ajax login, cookies issue fixed.
- UPDATE: On Login and logout, headers already sent issue fixed.
<p><strong>Version 3.1 – 9th February 2017</strong>
- FIXED: All in one event calender plugin compatibility
- FIXED: z-index overlapping of admin top bar reduced. Fixing overlapping issues in 3rd party plugins.
- FIXED: http mixed content replaced http with https
- FIXED: Table columns display/hide issue fixed. Example Post, Pages, Plugins list tables etc.
- FIXED: dashboard widgets display/hide issue fixed.
- FIXED: Table List Row elevated on hover effect reduced for better user experience. Example Post, Pages, Plugins list tables etc.
- FIXED: YOAST SEO plugin compatible
- FIXED: woocommerce settings tab showing now working
- FIXED: Removed top heading bar in case of no page title
- UPDATE: WordPress 4.7.2 compatibility
- UPDATE: Inbuilt theme import files, image path fixed
<p><strong>Version 2.2 – 16th November 2016</strong>
- FIXED: Checkbox and Radio button compatibility issue fixed
- UPDATE: HTTPS:// support added for user tracking service to avoid any mixed content.
<p><strong>Version 2.1 – 09th November 2016</strong>
- UPDATE: Ipinfo.io service integrated for user location tracking in dashboard widgets
- UPDATE: Geoplugin class removed and replaced with an alternative online service
- UPDATE: Added a abiliy to track city, country, region and ip of user
- FIXED: Dashboard Widget of User Country Type (Worldwide User) working now.
- FIXED: Online user count dashboard widget working now.
- ADDED: Option to enable/disable user location tracking on frontend. This option is added in dashboard widgets section
- FIXED: Dashboard widget Platform type widget code issue (for tracking unknown platforms).
- ADDED: 3rd Party Plugin Compatibility for ithemes security plugin fixed and made usable
- UPDATE: Improved CSS at various places.
- UPDATE: Improved multi site dropdown menu list
- UPDATE: Woocommerce datatable uneven columns width issue fixed
- UPDATE: Added Redux Framework URL compatibility issue with other plugins/themes.
- ADDED: Login page settings now added for all themes (custom + inbuilt themes)
- UPDATE: Minified main plugin CSS file for faster loading.
- UPDATE: Regenarate inbuilt theme css files.
<p><strong>Version 1.2 – 29th October 2016</strong>
- FIXED: Fixed User Location details in Dashboard Widget – Visitor location on World Map
- FIXED: Uneven columns widths for Users list page
- FIXED: Uneven columns widths for Pages list page
- FIXED: Uneven columns widths for Posts list page
- FIXED: Uneven columns widths for Plugins list page
- FIXED: Uneven columns widths for Medias list view
- UPDATE: Multisite Compatible default Auto Generated site theme
- UPDATE: Multisite Compatibility for Dashboard Widgets AJAX Calls
- ADDED: Default Font backup as recommended by WordPress for different platforms and devices.
- UPDATE: Replaced deprecated function get_userdatabylogin() with get_user_by()
- UPDATE: Replaced deprecated function get_blog_list() with wp_get_sites()
- FIXED: Multiple Clicks issue on buttons resolved.
- UPDATE: Removed waves effect on click buttons event for 3rd party plugins compatibility
- UPDATE: Visual Composer plugin compatibility
- ADDED: Redux Vendor Support in documentation
- UPDATE: Regenerate plugin css file (both full and minified versions)
<p><strong>Version 1.1 – 17th October 2016</strong>
- UPDATE: Visual Composer Compatibility
- ADDED: Envato Auto Update plugin integrated
- ADDED: Save Menu in Appearance -> Menu, buttons working
- UPDATE: Faster loading Google Fonts and improved page load speed
- UPDATE: Remove Redux framework demo mode links from the plugin
<p><strong>Version 1.0 – Initial Release</strong></p>