Show images, photos, graphics, logos, icons or even videos to describe yourself, your business, your company or any event. Then fly through those images or videos and let them form your own personal logo or text. It is a stylish and fancy way of a short introduction and can be used as an opener or closer for trailer promos, video productions, presentations, product showcases, portfolios, commercials and many more.
<strong>This project comes with 97 social media icons!</strong>
- 2 versions included. See preview for the differences.
- 2 endings. In the first one the logo gets a light sweep an then it fades to black, in the second one the logo will explode. See preview for more information.
- 97 social media icons included.
- As default the project contains 30 placeholder for your images. Easily add or remove images.
- Works with any text or graphic logo.
- Works with rectangle and square logos.
- For version 1 (preview no. 1, 2 and 5) you will not need any third party plugins.
- For version 2 (preview no. 3 and 4) you will need Trapcode Form 2.
- 10 color presets included. Or use your own colors.
- Sound effects included.
- Full HD 1920×1080 resolution.
- Works with CS4 and above.
- Customization is a simple as you can imagine. Even doable by absolute beginners.
- Step by step help file included.
The music used in the preview is not included but available on audiojungle. Link is provided with the project file. If you have any questions or you need any help feel free to send me a private message. For a small fee I’m offering a customizing service. So if you do not have time to put in your own text, images and logo or you do not know how to do this just send me a message! I’m happy to help. Thank you, enjoy the project and if you like it, please do me a favor and rate for it! <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt="" />)” title=” :)” />
Looking For Words?
Maybe you are also interested in my “Flying Through Words Logo Reveal” project.
<a href="https://videohive.net/item/flying-through-words-logo-reveal/2243209"> Click here for more information</a>.
Easy to use color presets
Just click on the corresponding checkbox and the whole project is color changed!