Fire Logo Reveal features organic and realistic particles effect where you can set on fire your LOGO or TEXT. You can choose between Fire particles or custom color particles. Adjust the amount of particles with couple of click using the Fire Extinguisher control. This well organized project is extremely easy to customize and it comes with a video tutorial if you need some help. Perfect as an opener or intro to your presentations, products, gaming highlights and much more. Control everything from one place – Control layer is included.
- After Effects CS6 or above
- FullHD 1920×1080, HD 1280×720
- Trapcode’s Particular is required
- Particle Color Control – choose between Fire Particles or Custom Color
- Fire Extinguisher Control – control the amount of particles with a single click
- Control everything from one place – Control layer included
- After Effects in any language is supported – Universalized Expressions
- Works with any LOGO or TEXT, effects are applied automatically!
- Organized and color coded
- Video tutorial included
Version 2 (01/20/2018)
- – UPDATE: Complete project redesign and tweaks to layers/compositions organization & naming
- – UPDATE: Added a Particle Color Control – choose between Fire Particles or Custom Color
- – UPDATE: Added a Fire Extinguisher Control – control the amount of particles with a single click
- – UPDATE: Added a Control Layer – edit all of the colors and settings in one place
- – UPDATE: Added Universal Expressions – project now works with all language versions of AE
- – UPDATE: New Video Tutorial, English voice-over
- – UPDATE: Thank you PDF
Version 1 (08/08/2011)
- Initial Release
Custom made audio for this animation is available here: Fire Reveal
Feel free to contact me anytime if you find difficult to customize this template and I’ll try to help you as much as I can. Thank you for your time and don’t forget to rate.
<p>Enjoy <img src="/images/smileys/happy.png" alt=" :)" title=" :)" /></p>