Latest Version: 21.08.2020 – v3.4. Check the changelog
Dynamic Step Process Panels for WordPress is a lightweight plugin. With it you can present data in the form of any number of steps or tabs. It can be used to:
- Presentation Of Bulleted Content,
- Creating Multistep Forms,
- Creating Product Description,
- Viewing Photos,
- Loading Content From Files Via Ajax,
- Anything That Comes To Your Mind.
<a href="https://codecanyon.net/item/dynamic-step-process-panels/118950"><img src="https://quanticalabs.com/Envato/Items/Dynamic_Step_Process_Panels/non-wordpress_version.png" alt="Dynamic Step Process Panels for WordPress - 5" /></a> <a href="http://quanticalabs.com/home/wordpress-plugin-installation/" rel="nofollow"><img src="https://quanticalabs.com/Envato/Common/professional_plugin_installation_01.png" alt="Install this plugin exactly as demo" /></a>
- jQuery Based,
- 16 Predefined Color Skins,
- Admin Panel,
- Step By Step / Free Choice Mode,
- Any Number Of Steps,
- Any Step Width (CSS-Based),
- Many Panels On One Site,
- Next And Previous Buttons,
- Custom Button Captions,
- Custom Fade Effect Speed,
- Step Labels,
- First Step Can Be Open / Closed At Start,
- Specify Whether A Particular Step Can Be Choosed Again,
- Content For Steps Can Be Loaded Via Ajax From Files,
- Customizable beforeLoad, onLoad, onOpen, afterOpen, onHoverIn, onHoverOut, onOpenPopup, onClosePopup Events,
- And More!
After Purchase You Will Get
- Extensive documentation with many examples,
- Computed file for all coloristic versions,
- PSD files for steps images.
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
We Are Trusted by 100,000+ Customers
We are a team of passionate people with 15+ years of experience and 9+ years of our presence on Envato Market. We specialize in WordPress, design, and development. Please follow us to stay up to date as we continue to craft our works.
<a href="https://themeforest.net/user/QuanticaLabs/follow"><img src="https://quanticalabs.com/Envato/Common/profile_intro_a_01.png" alt="Follow on Envato" /></a><a href="http://twitter.com/QuanticaLabs" rel="nofollow"><img src="https://quanticalabs.com/Envato/Common/profile_intro_b_01.png" alt="Follow on Twitter" /></a><a href="http://support.quanticalabs.com" rel="nofollow"><img src="https://quanticalabs.com/Envato/Common/profile_intro_c_01.png" alt="QuanticaLabs Support Forum" /></a><a href="http://quanticalabs.com" rel="nofollow"><img src="https://quanticalabs.com/Envato/Common/profile_intro_d_01.png" alt="Quanticalabs Website" /></a>
What Others Are Saying
That is just what I was looking for. Thanks!
This Product Has Been Featured On
21.08.2020 – v3.4
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.5 added.
dynamic_step_process_panels.php js/jquery.processPanel.js js/jquery.processPanel.min.js
24.05.2017 – v3.3
- Minor js code improvements to prevent conflicts with other plugins/themes.
17.09.2016 – v3.2
- Minor code fixes.
05.02.2014 – v3.1
- Small code improvements (css/js).
15.01.2013 – v3.0
- WordPress 3.5 (jQuery 1.8+) compatibility.
- Ability to set steps widths from panel added.
- Ability to remove saved configurations.
23.08.2012 – v2.7
- Issue fix (sample configurations hasn’t been available on the list).
04.05.2012 – v2.6
- Small bug fix (mark visited won’t work with dspp_old).
24.02.2012 – v2.5
- Ability to remove step highlight (on go back action) – new Mark visited parameter.
16.11.2011 – v2.4
- Examples from live preview added to admin panel, so they can be viewed and used as a base for own configuration.
08.11.2011 – v2.3
- IE9 gray style bug fix.
28.10.2010 – v2.2
- Action and method parameters added – usefull when you want to integrate panel with form.
- Some bugs fixed.
27.10.2010 – v2.0
- Admin panel added.