Sports team uniforms do not only vary in their colors and logos, but also with regard to the fabric used in the making, the cut, and the specific functionalities that they are designed to serve. The following kinds of team uniforms are seen most frequently:
* Baseball Uniforms: There is a whole range of fabrics that baseball team uniforms may be made from-mesh, poly, polyester, spandex, speed-dry, warp knit, or double knit. The choice of the fabric of course, depends on the functionality that the team demands-moisture management or durability. For instance, if sturdiness be the demand, then a piece of clothing where mesh insets have been woven together with durable pieces of fabric will be chosen. If comfort be the reigning consideration, then a fabric blended with spandex will be the ideal choice.
* Basketball Uniforms: The most important consideration when designing basketball sports clothing is to come up with a design that regulates the body temperature levels. Thus fabrics with moisture-management properties are the choices of coaches and players. Basketball sports clothing for ladies usually sport the conventional racerback cut and the shorts are between 6 and 9 inches inseam. Those for the men have inseam lengths that range between 9 and 11 inches.
* Soccer Uniforms: Customized soccer clothing for players may come in a full array of color coordinated warm-up gear, shirts, shorts, socks, and even foot padding. The socks may be made of a variety of fabrics like nylon, polypropylene, acrylic, or lycra. Warm-up team uniforms may consist of open-bottom sweatpants and a hooded jacket or windbreaker. A team may also choose to order Under Armour Cold Gear for players to be comfortable in cooler temperatures.
* Swimming Uniforms: Team uniforms for swimmers may be made of a variety of fabrics like lycra, polyester, or spandex. These fabrics serve a wide range of purposes-colors stay longer on polyester materials while lycra and spandex have amazing stretching properties.
* Wrestling Uniforms: Clothing for this kind of a sport need to be sturdy enough to take a beating. Wrestling uniforms may be singlets or two-pieces. The latter may sport short-sleeved body-hugging tops and fitted shorts. Singlets may be jam-length or be more low-cut. Gripper-leg singlets are also popular amongst sportsmen.
There are also many other kinds of sports clothing like for those meant for football, lacrosse, softball, and volleyball players. So do you need to design team uniforms? Delco coaches and sports team managers may seek the services of expert and experienced designers at Ampro Sports.