Positive daily affirmations can help you to reprogram your mind from the negative self talk that you have had for years. For this to work effectively, you need to repeat positive statements of a desirable outcome like a mantra on a daily basis a few times per day.
Positive daily affirmations help to redirect your values, formulate goals for success or simply help you to boost your self confidence. They can be used to improve areas such as wealth, success, health, relationships or self esteem.
Here are 10 tips to writing effective Positive Daily Affirmations
1. Develop Them Yourself. Self-developed affirmations are the most effective positive daily affirmations. If you couple them with clearly defined written goals and applied faith, their power is even stronger.
2. Feel Them. The emotional dimension of each affirmation should never be overlooked. When you can additionally “feel” your affirmation, its total impact increases tremendously. For instance, if your affirmation is “I am a successful public speaker”, then visualize how it will be like to be receiving a standing ovation from a hall full of people.
3. Make Them In the Present Tense. You should state your positive daily affirmations in the present tense, that is, use “I am…” rather than “I will be…” Saying things in the present tense will program your subconscious mind to believe that what you affirm is already a fact. In other words, you have no doubt in your mind that what you desire is a given and not just a wish that may or may not happen.
4. Make Affirmations Positive. Another important tip in formulating your affirmations is to write them in the positive state. A negative statement cannot work. For instance, you should say “I am rich” rather than “I am not poor”.
5. Make Positive Daily Affirmations Short And Clear. First, because your experience will create the conditions that allow affirmations to manifest, word the affirmations carefully to make them crystal-clear. State your real, innermost desires and articulate your most expansive sense of self. Affirmations based on a narrow self-concept deliver results that fall short, cause suffering, and further diminish the sense of self.
7. Increase Your Faith. Of course, the more faith you have in them, the more effective your affirmations will be. The desires and dreams that your mind can conceive bear seeds of possibility, and possibilities ultimately become realities.
8. Say Positive Daily Affirmations With Conviction. Some experts recommend saying positive daily affirmations silently. They say that silent affirmations are more effective than spoken statements, because they entail more intensity of concentration and resonate through your entire body instead of in your surroundings. Others recommend saying them out loud, because you can also use your facial expression or hand gestures for more conviction. For whatever it is, positive daily affirmations made in a half hearted manner are not going to be as effective as the ones that you make with deliberate intention.
9. Follow Up With Actions. Lastly, you will also need to put in some actions, so that you can lay the ground for their manifestation. For instance, affirming that you will win the lottery can only be possible when you buy a ticket.
10. Remind Yourself Daily. In a hurried lifestyle with 1001 things to do, you can find it hard to remember to repeating the positive daily affirmations. Hence, put them in a visible location, like on the wall or in front of the mirror or save them in a PowerPoint slide to be used as a screensaver.
Here are some examples to help illustrate the above 10 tips:
Positive Daily Affirmations For Self Confidence
1. I am sure of my ability to do what is necessary to improve my life.
2. I feel good about the way I do my job.
3. I love myself and accept myself for who I am.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Abundance
1. All the things I want and need come to me.
2. I am an abundant person.
3. I create abundance in all that I say and do.
Positive Daily Affirmations For Success
1. I am successful.
2. Everything I do turns into success.
3. I attract positive-minded people to me; I draw all things positive to myself.